Archive for the ‘Off-Topic’ CategoryPollsRecent CommentsGet our Newsletter!
The Quick Turnaround3 CommentsPosted by Francis LaBelle on July 21, 2010 under Columns, Off-TopicDomino's has gone from the company of horrible pizza to the company of dick advertising.... more.
Major League Chat Roulette.20 CommentsPosted by Marcus Beard on May 12, 2010 under Columns, Gee Whizz, Off-TopicWhat if there was a strand of competitive gaming that required no skill, practice, or effort? You though the only rules to Chat Roulette were '16+' and 'stay clothed'? You were wrong.... more.
The Anti-God Delusion127 CommentsPosted by Mat Growcott on April 29, 2010 under Columns, Off-TopicSit around children, get comfortable. For this lecture – oh yes, it's a lecture – is about to begin.In last weeks off-topic I spoke about a nation deluding itself into believing it is even a shadow of its former self. I also spoke about dragons.This week we're going to think about a world in which belief and delusion are key parts of our every day existence. Also, magic wizards in the sky.... more.
Being English: Our Patron Saint Kills Dragons!20 CommentsPosted by Mat Growcott on April 23, 2010 under Columns, Off-TopicIn actual fact, the story of George and the Dragon is a fable, almost, to scare young children into believing that if you're not Christian, a dragon will eat your sheep. And your wives. But not your pigs. (Perhaps he was a Kosher Dragon?) And I think it says something about the English mentality actually, that this is the story that made George our patron saint.... more.
Chat Roulette: Mat Through The Looking Glass0 CommentsPosted by Mat Growcott on March 26, 2010 under Off-TopicI first heard of Chatroulette when I read an article in the Times about the disgusting nature of what he saw while using the service. For those, like me, who are sheltered to such things, Chatroulette should be the digital equivalent of speed dating, only quicker, less awkward and more efficient. In fact, it's more like walking through the streets of the Reeperbahn but with all the walls rem... more.
- Polls Archive
- Joe Ryan on A Black Ops Emblem for all you Coconut Dodgers out there
- Mat Growcott on A Black Ops Emblem for all you Coconut Dodgers out there
- John Apostol on Pokemon Black/White – English Version Trailer
- Mat Growcott on Nintendo Release 3DS Safety Warnings.
- Tom Chudley on Top 3 – Summary 2010
- Review: The King’s Speech Andrew Jones
- Tron: Off – The Real Story Andrew Jones
- Competition CLOSED: The Hole on Blu-Ray Tom Acres
- Blu-Ray Review: Inception Tom Acres
- RIP Pete Postlethwaite Tom Acres
- Blu-Ray Review: Disney’s A Christmas Carol Max Keogh
- NonsenseFilm 2010 Awards: Best Film Tom Acres
- Feature: 2010 In Review Andrew Jones
- NonsenseFilm 2010 Awards: Most Surprisingly Good Film Tom Acres
- NonsenseFilm 2010 Awards: Best Acting Performance Tom Acres
Want to make sure you don't miss any of the hot news of the day? With Nonsense in your Inbox, you don't have to!Links Alexa Ranking Meta
- Log in
- Entries RSS
- Comments RSS