The up and coming Epic Mickey looks to be getting a pretty snazzy special edition. Listed on the Toys ‘R Us retail site for $69.99 the pack includes:
- A copy of the game
- A pair of Epic Mickey skins for the Wii
- An Epic Mickey faceplate for your wiimote
- A DVD with behind the scene videos and what not
- Some special packaging (what sort of special edition would it be without special packaging)
- And a 5 inch vinyl figure of Mickey himself
Seems like a nice package, especially if your one of those people who think their Wii needs to look like it fell into the hands of a lunatic with a paintbrush. I can’t help thinking though that it should have been called Epic Mickey’s Epic Edition, of Epicness!
See, I can do this marketing thing too!